Say goodbye to the person that was and say hello to the person that is.
I keep doing things for them,
wishing that they would reciprocate the actions that I plan to end.
Im not doing them for you anymore.
Sorry but it’s my turn to have things done for.
Can’t you understand the feeling of no feeling.
Well I can, its like killing and still living.
It hurts not being able to feel.
Not being able to shed a single tear.
Well that ends my dear.
You see, its time to stop searching, stop lurking
for you, and you, and oh yeah you to.
Ill let you find me,
let you see the person that I dared to share.
Please spare me the explanation of how you claimed to care.
No need to add another lie onto that pile of bullshit.
On second that, I could use one more,
just so I can watch your face as that pile falls.
No comments:
Post a Comment